Mesajlar: 1.356
Konular: 115
Adı geçen: 97 Mesaj
Etiketlenme: 0 Konu
Standart Cevap: #ZenCash blockchain were been hacked

Alıntı:
Inadmissible Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
https://twitter.com/btcfrm/status/1003612215537172482

The ZenCash network was the target of a 51% attack on 2 June at approximately 10:43 pm EDT (03 June 02:43 hrs UTC). The ZenCash team immediately executed mitigation procedures to significantly increase the difficulty of future attacks on the network.

“IS MY MONEY SAFE?”
Increasing required confirmations to 100 makes another attack highly unlikely, however, if you have any specific concerns about the general security of exchange platforms, please contact the exchange directly. As always, we recommend that users store their funds in wallets that they control such as cold storage with something like a Ledger Nano S or paper wallet.

The Zen team will continue monitoring the network and conducting forensic analysis with the affected exchange. All information gathered will be provided to the appropriate authorities.

ZenCash remains committed to ensuring the security of its customers’ funds and recommends that our users contact exchanges directly with any specific security-related questions. ZenCash also remains committed to providing timely customer service to our community and will provide regular updates on the situation as it develops.

@husta5 what you think ? Buying Zen is safe or not ?
its will go up or not ?

Source; https://blog.zencash.com/zencash-sta...-spend-attack/
Well it's not something i can currently comment about. I got to see the results of the measures taken by ZenCash team. Before that, anything would be a speculation. In possible %51 attacks you need to provide more than the double of the GHS mining power hashrate at the related network.
About a week back; ZenCash network had 59 MH Equihash mining hashrate in total. So you needed almost 62,5 MH to make the %51 attack. And that costs only 7180$ to make the attack on the mining pool; for getting all the block rewards for an hour , with the Msol rental for an hour from NiceHash.
In time different coin networks' pools get attacked and mining those coins becomes much much worthy and the value of those coins rise.

About the double spending issue of the attackers in the coin network; this does not effect the coin traders so much, incooperation with the exchanges network finds out the attacking wallet addresses and solves the problem.
For now value of ZEN being %5,5 lower on ZEN/BTC might be a good buying price. It's up to you to decide.
For P2P transfers i do not advise to use ZEN for a week until the dust settles down. Cause the exchanges will keep the confirmations high and P2P transfers will be like hell of a waiting.

Konu husta5 tarafından (04.06.2018 Saat 16:50 ) değiştirilmiştir.
Alıntı ile Cevapla